Sunday, November 1, 2009

Its Me again



I know I am doing this twice in one day but i thought of some ideas to blog about. Some of the ideas are talk about some more vacations and a lot of other stuff because i have to talk about a lot of stuff. First of all i want to talk about what happened last winter. WE HAD OVER 1 FOOT OF SNOW!!!!!!!!!!YIKES!!!!!! Lets see how mikey took it. The snow was alright the best part was no school!!! The down part was there was no where to go. On to vacations. One of the best vacations i had was when i went to Florida with the whole family we went to the nick hotel, Disney World, and on a cruise!! I thought my Dad was a man until he wouldn't go on the river rapids with me. He said he didn't want to get wet. The following year we went to Hawaii. Let me tell you it was HOTTTTT there!!!!!!  a fun trip. By the way some of the pictures are going to be off when i tell some storys of my trips just saying. Back to Hawaii one of the pics is me surfing i was pretty good at it if i may say so. Ok I am done for the day check out the whole page because you can check out a lot of cool stuff on this site keeping checking in to see what am i putting on this site. See you later.

0 comments: