Sunday, November 8, 2009
I Told you So
Haha I told you people that read my blog i would update it on Sundays [Lets have hope i can do it every Sunday]. Anyways i hope you enjoy the stuff i put on the side to keep you entertained. I will give you a rundown of what happened this week. First of all my brother got sick. Thank goodness is was not anything really bad, but then again knock on wood. I played basketball we got crushed cause we play in a 8th grade teams it is kinda hard on us little dudes. But the week got better this week i found out that i am doing paintball so if you wonder why i have that poll that is the exact reason why. And tonight we are having grandpas' birthday. I got to go i will blog more this week.
Posted by Beasty boy at 5:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment