Hey people i do not know if i talked about thanksgiving but it was awesome with all the family at the dinner table. 2 days after that i had a basketball tournament!! It was the bomb! I do not know if my Mom took some pictures or not but i was a stud and so were my friends. We won the whole thing! But no medals. Boo who. And this weekend i get to play in Caliaforna again! But I play at Fenway park!!! Well its a replica and Yankee Stadium. You can Check out the website at www.bigleaguedreams.com . So you can check out that. And i wonder if people read this because i do this for the people that care. :-[
Anyways i got to watch the Civil War pretty intense game and i will bring back pictures too.
PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Sometime I wonder if people read this
Posted by Beasty boy at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I read it!
Post a Comment